03 September, 2012

This might be the last chance


I am not sure how many times I got to London. I got there again to see my friends who went to watch volleyball matches of the Olympics and who studying textile design in Glasgow and her friend.

Firstly, although I didn't take any pictures of them we had lunch at a Italian restaurant. I have ever eaten a pasta in London before which was awful to be honest. However, this time was quite different. Literally delicious. Mainly we had sea-food pastas and pizzas. So nice.

And we got to the British museum. I've been here very briefly and this time again, very short time. We saw Picasso things which were a bit boring for me. The museum is extremely large therefore you need ample time to look around all exhibitions. I haven't seen all of them and hopefully I would like to come back again.

Subsequently, got to the National Portrait Gallery which was my preference. As I was working on taking portraits as my course work, I got to be interested in portraiture. Actually, exhibitions were good. Not too big and also you can see both paintings and photographs.

After that, I tried to go to TATE Britain however, it was closed unfortunately. And went to Harrods instead.
This could be my last opportunity to go to London during my study abroad. Despite this, I could not get to some museums which is a shame. I really would like to visit London again and again if the train fares were cheap.



No comments:

Post a Comment