08 July, 2012

A new challenge




As my final photographic project, actually this is a sequel of the last one, I'm working on taking portraits.
This is still in progress but to shoot portraits, I used a proper flash for the first time. Its operation is not too difficult thanks to digital camera, so far I'm enjoying it.

A difficulty for me is to adjust exposure. Sometimes too bright and sometimes too dark. When I look at images of camera's monitor, it looks fine but after transferring to my laptop, it tends to look darker. Which means the monitor of my camera is too bright. I can modify the exposure to some extent by post-production, getting accurate coulour is much important than any other elements.

The images above are left hand side with flash, right hand side without flash.

No comments:

Post a Comment