03 March, 2012

Feburary has gone

Gone too soon.
At the biginning of last month second semester started however, my new photographic project has not started yet.
My photographic object was decided and I am redy to shoot but, progress of negotiation  is quite slow. A month has past without any result, which is absolutely bad tendency and at the same time I am desperate for shooting. My coursemate said to me about her last photographic project that she had to negotiate and await for 2month to start shooting. I hope this doesn't happen to me.

A few days ago, I had on-line chat with my Japanese study aboad friend who is studying textile design in Glasgow. It has been a long time since last time therefore, we had chat about more than 5hours, which was unpredicatable for me. "Free of charge" excuses us for being lazy. But one important thing was more than 95% of chatting was in English. We tend to be grouped and talk in native language. In terms of study abroad, this is pointless. It would take longer than speaking primary language, but it was for free, no problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment