24 February, 2012

instead of massive readings

At the last semester, we had to do a lot of reading tasks every week to attend seminars. They were sometimes interesting and mostly double Dutch to me.

But, in this semester we don't have it. Since we are supposed to think about our own topic for dissertation individually. Therefore, I started to read some readings but, I can't concentrate enough. Even though it is necessary to decide the topic within a fortnight. My tutor advised me to ponder the relationship between sports and society photographically. For me it is a good idea rather than considering intricate things or uninteresting ones and also forced ones. The point is how I can associate my interest with photography. Because it should be easier than another way to talk about the theme.

By the way, haven't taken pictures for while I really would like to do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment