24 January, 2012

detox


Due to my course work and essay, I was not able to have jogging for about a month.
But finally, I run today. Even though my foot sole and my back aches which are all my right side of body.

It was, literally nice. What I needed is this. During running, my foot sole was sore but, less than I thought. Rather, the pain reduced. And also my back's ache has gone. Very effective. However, another pain has occurred on my left shoulder though.

Eventually, the essential point is circulation. My body forgot to sweat and blood lost smoothness.
So unless recover them, my body gets physical disorder.

Hopefully, I want to carry on tomorrow and the day after also so that redeem my regular health.
And my spotty face, foot sole, left shoulder will be fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment