26 September, 2011

2011 Montpellier Rhythmic Gymnastics World Championships

I came here to watch this. It has been almost a year since I watched RG competition last time in Tokyo. I was able to watch only 1st day and half of the 2nd day because of my schedule but, I had been looking forward to watching.

I have been studying English on the other hand, never learned French at all. But there was no problem. Staffs at the hotel I stayed are very kind to me and can understand English. Their breakfast is expensive for the contents but, that's because there are few shops to eat I suppose.








Shooting was banned actually though, spectators at the arena were taking photos and shooting videos as they like so, I also broke the rules.

Rhythmic Gymnastics is brilliant.

No comments:

Post a Comment