27 May, 2016

Minsk city

I went for a walk along with Andrei until my flight time.



















My very fundamental impression about Minsk remains the same as 4 years ago. Whole the city is quite flat and spacious. Buildings are so large. A lot of nature less people and silence. It is a peaceful city as it was. You can find same buildings in those days at my website (takayukimurakami.com).
Meanwhile, I have notice some changes for example, there were a military sign on Bel Swiss bank's building and people looking like soldiers on the street but I didn't see this time. And I witnessed some Chinese for sure.

It was a very short time to walk around the city but it had various aspects.
Behind the images above, this city is guradually modernised in particular in the outskirt of the city. In fact, the RG competition took place at a foreign capital arena right next to a hotel run by the same company.
Depite this, I have seen some couples haveing a photo session in the park. And some mothers taking care of their kids as well. That means local life hasn't changed that much yet.
And also Belarusian history in the world war second is symbolised in spots.

All in all, I was very happy to come back here to see my good friend Andrei, to follow my favourite sport and to look through Minsk city properly.

No comments:

Post a Comment